Media Must Submit All Requests for Credentials by August 20, 2021.
The Orange Blossom Classic media credentials are reserved for working print, online, radio and TV journalists, photojournalists and videographers with commercial news organizations and recognized publications.
We kindly ask that interested media read all information provided below before proceeding with a request for media credentials. The link for media to submit a request is provided below.
- Marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, bloggers and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for media credentials.
- A history of being registered for sporting events does not guarantee approval or waive the credential requirements.
- Orange Blossom Classic will determine the qualification of all media outlets.
Please note that submitting a credential request does not guarantee that you will receive media credentials. All requests for media credentials to cover the Orange Blossom Classic must be submitted online by August 20, 2021. Requirements below must be followed and supporting items must be included when the online submission form is completed.
Notifications will be sent via email regarding approval or denial. Orange Blossom Classic reserves the right to revoke issued media credentials at any time. Media Credentials will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose, in our judgment, is for reasons other than covering the game as working news media. Media organizations with multiple reporters must submit separate information for each reporter or staff person.
Media Credential Requirements
One of the following:
- A link to a bylined, industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months.
- Link to an on-air story within the last month.
- An assignment letter for the Orange Blossom Classic.
Freelance Reporters &
All of the following:
- You must be a freelance journalist attending on behalf of at least one publication.
- An assignment letter is required from an editor or producer, on the organization’s letterhead, stating that the freelance reporter or photographer is covering the Orange Blossom Classic.
- Reporters: Must also provide a link to a bylined, industry-related article from the publication you are representing published within the last six months.
- Photojournalists/Photographers: Must also provide a link to an article that displays their photo credits within the last six months.
- Videographers: Information must be included in the assignment letter of the reporter covering the conference.
Orange Blossom Classic reserves the right to revoke issued media credentials and limit access to private events at any time. Media credentials will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose, is for reasons other than covering the conference as working news media. Media organizations with multiple reporters/camera crew must submit information for each reporter or staff person.